Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Money for nothing.

..I think I don't like my job anymore.
I think maybe I am just feeling lackluster and unambitious about what the work is. It's definitely not my passion, but the paycheck is steady. And I need that.
And I can't do anything BESIDES work from home...
which is a problem.

Help?

Help.

Okay, so I have to help me, and I get that. My life is a baby whining in the background, balancing money struggles, a seven year old who DOESN'T LIKE READING (!#%**!%#)--okay, he does like a lot of comics--- and is addicted to Minecraft, an absentee husband (work related) and a dog who just farts and whimpers and killed a robin this morning.

All I really want to do is curl up in my little hidey-hole and read, read, read all these books that are glaring at me from my nightstand. Obsessively. I miss the days when I was a fat middle schooler who hated the world and I found solace in Jo and Heathcliff and Alice and all those other books that took me out of this world.

Anyone wanna come watch my kids, instill the passion of reading into the older one, cook me dinner and take out my farting dog while I read?


Yeah, didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment