Wednesday, July 8, 2015

CHILDRENS!

...I totally forgot about this stage. Kind of. The complete and utter balls on this kid though! He's like, 'hey, momma. I'm gonna look RIGHT AT YOU and do this. Your reading glasses? Don't need those! How about your headphones? Whatever."

He's sleeping right now, and it's so beautiful. Not him, he's pretty groady and smelly because I plain out suck at mornings and coordination. But him sleeping is just beautiful.

Because now I can shower while these bazillion files download for my job.

SHOWER...


Speaking of sucking at mommyhood- barely got the elder one to summer care in time for his field trip I sort of knew about but not really because I have no idea what he does when he's out of the house. And I don't really care--because he's out of the house.


Anyway..


SHOWER!


No comments:

Post a Comment