Friday, July 26, 2013

The Good Life

Sitter today for the god of mischief, so I've spent the day at the husband's place of business trying to help with odds and ends, catching up with computer work and consuming massive amounts of coffee.

I'm so damn proud of these guys. Twelve to sixteen hour days on shit pay (which they have accepted in order to get this place MOVING) in a sweltering kitchen, cooking their asses off for a (in my opinion-but I'm a food snob) mostly undeserving public.

No liquor license yet, (most restaurants' major source of income, let's be honest, folks) but they are kicking ass and taking names in this Sandwich Shenanigans going on.

And I know, the hubby and his partner in crime (J&J Portfolio) care so damn much about the food they put on the plate.  I wish BOH concern and care could extend to the FOH... not everyone, just-- I swept the dining floor today. No one knew where to find a broom. Except me.

I don't work here.

Regardless, things will improve all around and in all areas for these motherfuckers.  I'm confident in that.

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur- no?

<3 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment