Thursday, July 25, 2013

I don't know why.. certainly it's not for you.

I guess it's for me, obviously. Why else would anyone read this shit? Publicly venting, writing, talking to myself without the neighbors looking at me strange--yeah, a blog can be helpful.

1. Restaurant Widow- a spouse of an individual 'in the industry' who they, themselves, are not in 'said industry'.  Newly minted (again)- fourteen hour days for Chef already starting. He's smoking again. I bitched half heartedly, but I probably don't care and understand the need for stress release.  Mainly I care that he's not eating and totally weighs less that I do. Damnit.

2. Writer Extraordinaire- not really, at all. But if I have ridiculously humorous expectations of myself, I'll never let me down. Recently started freelance foodie writing (how could I not? I'm surrounded by it.)
on a wing and (no) prayer, and it's turned out fairly well, I'd say. Made lots of great friends, ate lots of great food, and drank LOTS of delicious beer.  I'll keep it going, see how it turns out.

3. Egotistical Momma- Mummy of one. I am also totally full of myself. My kid just told me he's still hungry, and I said I'd get him some more breakfast in a minute so I could finish this. Having a child is awesome, they are the funniest, weirdest things in the world. We take pictures of them looking like this for blackmail in the future.
They come out of your vagina. CRAZY.
 But I still have gotta have some time for me. Hence, no cereal for him. (IN A MINUTE, JEEZ.)

So.

Here it is.


I don't care if you read it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment