Tuesday, August 11, 2015

WORK AGH!

So I have been crazy busy with my 'make money consistently' job, which, by the way, I'm learning to love a little more.

So that's why I haven't written much of anything last few days. But a full blog post will be coming soon, a review of The Curse Of Crow Hollow, which was a fun read. And a weird read.

So, there's that. Soon.

I'm at the point right now where I have just too much work that makes me want to work harder, and I LOVE that. Also, I have someone who offered to stop in and be my 'Mother's Helper' a few days a week. He came today for the first time, and I officially want to adopt him. Took both kiddos to the park, kept them entertained, and stayed for three whole hours. He returned my baby exhausted, and he's now sleeping.

#winning. SO MUCH WINNING.

Alright, off now to get more of this crazy work stuff done. YAY PRODUCTIVITY!

LOVE IT.

Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment