Thursday, September 10, 2015

#hanginwithDave

Oh man, letting myself down already, ha.

I have good excuses, but I'm not going to use excuses. I'm gonna write a little bit today, and finish a book tomorrow.

TMI: It's sitting in my bathroom, and I've been feeling crappy for the last week. Maybe kind of literally, so I'm getting through it pretty quick here.

So many good opportunities coming down the pipe lately, it's a wonderful thing but I'm at pretty much my breaking point, even with meds. Where do I stop in order to stay sane? If I stop, I can't pay my bills or my babysitter (I've got one and she's AWESOME!) that helps me stay sane, because I need money to pay bills so I take on too much work that's making me insane and uh..

This is a rabbit hole of doom.

Luckily, I get fun little 'work' projects here and there that give me a good energy boost or allow me some relaxation time.

After a meeting for a potentially new freelance job (which went very well, yay!), I headed over to Founder Brewing Company to check out their brand new expansion (after the other expansion, after the other expansion...) with my sassy MittenBrew.com crew.  Great times, good beer, food and good people.

Check us out, hanging w/ Dave. (#hanginwithDave is gonna be a thing now. Totally a thing.)



It's not so much my focus, I think. I can focus, but I just have too many tasks I'm being told (or choosing to) focus on.  So back to square one, scattered and scared I'm going to let something slip.
I'm getting a grip, now that school is starting, I think. Gotta keep on keeping on, and get my damn dryer fixed, because line-drying clothes is SUCH a pain in the ass.


Cheers.




No comments:

Post a Comment