Wednesday, October 7, 2015

"Outside the Scope of Our Work, Sorry!"

What is work about, anyway?
I mean.. really, where do you draw the line?

I see it like this. With anything I do, anything I am, I give it my all. I try to provide the best possible 'service' I can. This can mean volunteering for my son's school field trip because they are short on chaperones, even though I have zero time, or going out of my way to make sure something is taken care of for a client, even though it's 6 PM Friday.

Because it matters to me. To be authentic, to be engaged and present in the work that I do. And the life I live.

Making money is a necessity. I need money to live, to feed my children, to keep delicious craft beer in my fridge and a roof over my head.

More important is my sense of pride, of sense of accomplishment and being the person I represent myself to be. Genuine. Authentic. Honest.



"Ama suwa, ama llulla, ama qhella"

No comments:

Post a Comment